Fonda Speedway Palmer’s Service Center Opening Night – Fan Policy for April 17
Fans will be welcomed to Fonda Speedway this Saturday, April 17 for Palmer’s Service Center Opening Night!
Grandstand Admission: $11
Seniors (ages 65 and up): $9
Kids 11 and under are FREE
Gates Open: 3:30 p.m.
Hot Laps: 5:30 p.m.
Racing: 6:30 p.m.
- All attendees must have a temperature check upon entering the facility.
- Masks are required to enter the facility and while visiting restrooms and concession areas.
- Montgomery County has asked for the name and contact number for fans attending each Saturday night. That information will be collected at the grandstand gates.
- Every-other-row of the Covered Grandstand will be available for seating.
- The open-air, turn-four bleachers will be available for seating.
- To aid with social distancing, the Infield Drive-In will be open (see policies below).
- There are 45 available Infield Drive-In spots.
- Spots are $60 each and include up to four passes (attendees must arrive together).
- Reserve a spot by e-mailing email@example.com. E-mails will be answered in the order they are received. Please provide make and model of vehicle.
- Credit card pre-payment is preferred to expedite the arrival process.
- Drive-In attendees may enter between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m.
- When arriving to the speedway, Drive-In vehicles will stay to the right and form one line.
- All vehicles will exit the infield on the backstretch out of the turn-two gate.
- Please cooperate with all parking attendants and security.
- Must wear masks while using the restroom and/or the concession areas.