Fonda Speedway Open Practice Procedure for Saturday, June 6
Fonda Speedway Open Practice Procedures for Saturday, June 6
Fonda Speedway will be hosting an Open Practice this Saturday, June 6. Gates will open at 3 p.m. Practice runs from 6-10 p.m. All divisions are welcome to participate.
- Pit admission is $25 for Non-Members & $20 for Members. Pit area season passes will be accepted.
- The grandstand will be closed to spectators due to New York State Regulations.
- All attendees must wear a mask or facial covering (speedway will have a limited amount on hand).
- Pit sign-in will be moved up to the spectator lot at the mid-point of the grandstand area (adjacent to the ticket booth). Haulers will line up there. Teams will not be required to get out of their tow vehicles to pay and sign in. Please bring exact change if possible.
- All attendees must complete a Contact Tracing form (please complete in advance if possible). To fill out in advance, click the following link and print: http://www.thefondaspeedway.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/2020ContactTracing-Info.pdf
- A staff member will be parking haulers.
- All personal vehicles of crew members will be parked in the spectator parking lot.
- Vintage Cars will pit in the infield. The infield will also be utilized for overflow parking in other divisions.
- The gate will be closed at 6 p.m. No entry after that time. No re-entry into the Fairgrounds.
- Crew members may use the infield and turn-four open-air bleachers to practice social distancing and to watch their cars on the track.
- All CDC guidelines must be followed. If you feel ill, do not attend.
- Extra soap and sanitizer will be provided by the speedway.
- The pit concession will be open with a limited menu.
- Sunoco Race Fuels will be available. Mike Romano will have parts and tires on hand.
- Employees: we are not up to full staff yet. If you have not been contacted to work this event, you will not need to report.
- Media: there will be no media list for this event. Track photographer, PR rep and Dirt Track Digest TV ONLY.